1. Ty Gwyn Pets Ltd (company number 14026828) is a licenced pet services company trading from Ty Gwyn Farm, Chester Road, Padeswood, Flintshire, CH7 4JF.
2. Owners must produce a current, fully up-to-date vaccination certificate for each pet on arrival. This must be brought to the premises with the pet each and every time they board. For full information on our vaccination policy, please click here.
3. If a pet falls unwell during their boarding period, the pet's own vet will be contacted in the first instance. If this is not possible, we will bring your pet to the next most appropriate veterinary practice.
4. All vet fees are payable by the owner.
5. Vaccinations do not offer 100% protection. The owner takes full responsibility for this. Ty Gwyn Pets Ltd is not liable if your pet catches any illness whilst boarding.
6. All pets boarding with us must arrive and depart during our business hours. These are 10am-12.30pm or 4-5pm weekdays, and 10am-1pm weekends and bank holidays. It is necessary that pets are dropped off and collected during business hours only.
6. Payment must be made either on or before drop-off.
7. Payment can be made online prior to the arrival date, or in cash upon arrival.
8. Boarding is charged at a daily rate, which includes the day your pet(s) arrives and the day they leave. For more information on our pricing, please click here.
9. In the event that you collect your pet earlier than arranged, you will still be charged the entire boarding fee.
10. In the event that you arrive without sufficient proof of your pet's vaccination status, you will still be charged the entire boarding fee.
11. It is the owner's responsibility to keep their pets up to date with flea and worm treatment.
12. If your bitch is in season, or has just finished her season, upon arrival, please advise us so we can take the necessary precautions. Ty Gwyn Pets Ltd is not liable if your pet falls pregnant whilst boarding at the premises.
13. You agree that if your pet is not collected within 7 days of their booked departure date, and if no further communication is received by Ty Gwyn Pets Ltd, your authority is given to sell or rehome your pet at our discretion.
14. If your pet is not collected within our opening hours on the departure date, we may not be able to wait for you. In the event that we can accommodate any lateness, this will be charged at £5 per 15 mins.
15. If your pet is not collected on their booked departure date which leads to us having to cancel another booking, you will be liable for the entire cost of the cancelled booking, plus all subsequent days that your pet boards.
16. All boarding deposits are non-refundable. For more information on our refund policy, please click here.
17. By default, dogs are not mixed with other dogs from outside their household during exercise periods.
18. If you specifically request for your dog to be exercised with other dogs, you understand that Ty Gwyn Pets will conduct a thorough assessment of your dog's behaviour prior to mixing them with other dogs. Ty Gwyn Pets will not be liable for any altercation or accident that occurs between dogs from the same or separate households. Ty Gwyn Pets will not be liable for any accidental loss of your pet.
18. All dogs attending Woof Club must be dropped off between 8.30am-9am and collected between 5-5.30pm on Mondays and Fridays, and/or dropped off between 8am-9am and 5-6pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
19. There is a surcharge for drop-off between 8am-8.29am and collection between 5.31pm-6pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays which is payable at the point of collection.
20. For owners who choose to book their dogs into Woof Club for a set day(s) each week, all fees for the entire month are payable prior to the first session of the month.
21. Monthly set day fees are non-refundable in all instances, unless the session is cancelled by Ty Gwyn Pets, your bitch comes into season mid-month, or your dog has been diagnosed with a contagious illness by a veterinary professional.
22. If you need to skip a session, the deadline to let us know without being charged is the deadline on your monthly invoice. No fees are due for any sessions cancelled prior to the invoice deadline as we can offer the space to our ad-hoc members.
23. Your dog must remain up to date with their vaccinations for the entire time they are a member of our Woof Club. Please note that dogs are unable to attend Woof Club within 72 hours of receiving the kennel cough vaccination. For more information on our vaccination policy, please click here.
24. You understand that Ty Gwyn Pets will conduct a thorough assessment of your dog's behaviour prior to mixing them with other dogs. Ty Gwyn Pets will not be liable for any altercation or accident that occurs between dogs from the same or separate households. Ty Gwyn Pets will not be liable for any accidental loss of your pet.
25. Ty Gwyn Pets reserves the right to refuse any further bookings from registered customers at their discretion.
26. If your bitch is in season, or has just finished her season, it is advised that they do not attend Woof Club. Ty Gwyn Pets Ltd is not liable if your pet falls pregnant whilst attending Woof Club.
27. All ad-hoc Woof Club sessions must be booked via our online booking system. Payment is due at the time of booking.
28. If you suspect your dog has fallen sick with a contagious illness such as kennel cough or giardia, you must inform us at the earliest possible moment. You will not be charged for any sessions missed due to contagious illness as it is in the best interest of the group. A diagnosis from a professional vet will be requested in order to receive a refund.
29. Vaccinations are not 100% effective. Ty Gwyn Pets will not be responsible if your dog falls unwell whilst in our care.
30. If a dog falls unwell during Woof Club, the pet's own vet will be contacted in the first instance. If this is not possible, we will bring your pet to the next most appropriate veterinary practice.
31. All vet fees are payable by the owner.
32. If a pet is not collected from Woof Club, and no further communication is received from the owner within 7 days, you Ty Gwyn Pets give Ty Gwyn Pets the authority to rehome or sell your dog at their discretion.
Ty Gwyn Pet Shop
33. Ty Gwyn Pet Shop is a retailer selling a range of pet food, toys, treats, bedding, grooming materials and other miscellaneous items.
34. All purchases from Ty Gwyn Pet Shop can be made via either the website or in-store.
35. All fees for purchases made either online or in-store must be paid prior to receiving the item(s). Refusal to pay will result in the termination of the transactions.
36. All unopened, unused products are welcome to be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy
37. Deposits may be requested at Ty Gwyn Pet's discretion. All deposits are non-refundable, even in the event that you arrive without your pet being sufficiently vaccinated.
38. For larger bookings or for new customer registrations, we may ask to securely store your card details to protect us in the event of no-shows. The card information is protected and is not visible or accessible to Ty Gwyn Pets staff or directors.
39. In the event of a cancellation 72 hours prior to arrival or less, or in the event of a no-show, you will be charged the full amount of your booking. You will be unable to book with us again without paying any future bookings in full upfront.